samedi 17 décembre 2011

Opening my new cafe

So, I've been playing Cafe World (CW for short) for about 85 days, And I thought, "What If I had to start over now, what would I do ?". Probably not the same mistakes twice, I guess. And how about doing it and taking pics and notes for a small blog ?

If you ask, CW is a social game played on the facebook network. In CW you run a cafe, cook dishes, serve customers, and try to make it the best cafe in town. The social aspect is that friends help each other progress. Actually, you can't really play without other friends also playing. Fortunately, there's ways to befriend other players.

So I registered a new FB account, and started a new cafe. This is how it looks :


So at level 1, we have 3 stoves, 3 counters and 1 waiter. In a matter of minutes we're at level 2 and can buy a 4th stove. We'll also get a few more tables and chairs, so every customer can have a seat. No need to have too many, though ! 8 will be enough. We'll buy the cheapest, and not worry for decoration for now.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire